To achieve a variety of hairstyles from the sleekest straight to wavy curls, you'll need the most cutting-edge technology. The Neuro Halo 1" Styling Iron provides the most innovative features including 1" premium gunmetal IsoTherm titanium plates, SmartSense microchip for ultra-fast heat recovery and an innovative backlit touch-screen display with programmable temperature settings. Its streamlined shape creates waves, curls and smooth styles and ensures comfort in your hand for state-of-the-art styling every time.
Neuro teamed up with world-renowned industrial designer Karim Rashid to create Neuro Halo, a collection of supremely smart and stylish heat tools that push the boundaries of technology and design to revolutionize the way we style hair.
WHAT IT DOES
Creates waves, curls and smooth styles.
HOW IT WORKS
•1” premium gunmetal IsoTherm titanium plates
•Heats up to 450°F in 30 seconds
•SmartSense microchip for lightning-fast heat recovery
•Dual voltage for worldwide use
•Extended plate length for faster styling
HOW TO USE
1. To create volume: Close the iron at the root and rotate the tool. The contoured shape of the iron will create lift and bounce.
2. To ensure the smoothest finish and greatest control, smooth only a small amount of hair on each pass, and move the tool slowly and steadily.
3. Run a fine-tooth comb through the hair ahead of the iron to get the hair distributed evenly on the iron's surface.
4. To smooth: Begin approximately 1-2 inches from the scalp on the first pass, then move closer to the scalp on the second pass.
5. To flip or wave: Close the iron over the hair at the place where you wish the wave to begin and rotate the tool 180 degrees. With firm tension, slowly pull the iron through the hair clockwise all the way through the ends.
•Download the Neuro Warranty Form.
•Download the Neuro Halo 1" Styling Iron Instruction Guide.
•Download the Proper Tool Maintenance Guide.
•Register your tool to upgrade to a 2-year warranty.
NOTE: Paul Mitchell packaging is getting a makeover, so the product you receive may vary from the image(s) that are shown.