PATENT-PENDING ADJUSTABLE TECHNOLOGY
Winner of Self’s 2018 Healthy Beauty Award, the Neuro Angle Cone Curling Iron lets you flex your style for natural-looking curls. With four different rod positions to choose from, this 1.25” extra-long barrel curling iron features patent-pending adjustable technology that allows you to position the rod where you need it for the ultimate hairstyling control. With one click, the rod angles from 90° to 180° for easy styling. With an ergonomic design that heats up to 450°F in seconds and a cool tip as well as dual voltage for worldwide use, give yourself perfect-looking curls wherever you’re traveling.
WHAT IT DOES
Perfect for natural-looking curls.
HOW IT WORKS
•1.25” clipless premium IsoTherm titanium barrel
•Heats up to 450°F in seconds
•SmartSense microchip for lightning-fast heat recovery
•Ergonomically designed from industrial-grade components under rigorous quality control
•Patent-pending design with four adjustable positions
•Customizable auto shut-off
•9-foot swivel cord with hanging loop
•Dual voltage for worldwide use
HOW TO USE
1. Determine where you want the curls to start. If you want curls from scalp to ends, place the base of the iron close to the head and begin wrapping the hair around it. If you want to curl half the strand, begin wrapping at mid-length.
2. Wrap the hair OVER the iron for more wave, or UNDER the iron for more bounce and lift.
3. Wrap larger sections for looser, wavier looks; smaller sections for tighter curls.
4. Choose the right Paul Mitchell Pro Tools brush for your desired end result
- 413 Sculpting Brush for full, bouncy curls
- Teasing Brush for a soft, Hollywood glam look
- Detangler Comb for a free, tousled look
•Download the Neuro Warranty Form.
•Download the Neuro Angle Instruction Guide.
•Download the Proper Tool Maintenance Guide.
•Register your tool to upgrade to a 2-year warranty.
NOTE: Paul Mitchell packaging is getting a makeover, so the product you receive may vary from the image(s) that are shown.